A cookie is a small piece of data (text file) that a website – when visited by a user – asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference. Those cookies are set by us and called first party cookies. We do not use third party cookies – which are cookies from a domain different than the domain of the website you are visiting.
Strictly Necessary Cookies & Browser disablement cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
Disable or configure cookies
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work.
Desktop browser instructions links:
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookie
- FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=»ie-10«
Mobile browser instructions links:
- Safari for iOS (iPhone, iPad): https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Chrome (OS Android): https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl = es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Cookie usage policy could change
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com